Veeam Availability Suite Enterprise (includes Backup & Replication Enterprise + Veeam ONE).Includes 1st year of Basic Support.
A single solution that delivers unparalleled data Availability
Veeam® Availability Suite™ enables customers to achieve unparalleled data Availability, visibility, automation and governance across data centers, at the edge and in the cloud. As modern IT organizations look to innovate faster, legacy backup and recovery infrastructure cannot support customers’ forward-looking initiatives. Customers today want more from their platforms, and with Cloud Data Management™ capabilities, they can surpass legacy approaches to data protection by providing the next steps beyond backup. Veeam Availability Suite, built on the #1 backup and monitoring solutions, has been designed to accelerate business agility through automating core backup and recovery capabilities while enabling intelligent data orchestration, governance, security and analytics across your cloud, virtual and physical environments.
Veeam Backup & Replication
Veeam Backup & Replication™ is prepared to address the next generation of operational challenges head-on with a comprehensive set of enterprise-grade data protection capabilities. Powerful, capable and easy to use, Veeam reduces operational overhead with flexibility that fits your business and market-leading reliability that you can count on.
Veeam ONE™ provides a comprehensive monitoring and analytics solution for backup, virtual and physical environments, providing support for Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam Agents, as well as VMware, Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV. It delivers deep, intelligent monitoring, reporting and automation through interactive tools and intelligent learning, identifying and resolving real customer problems before they begin, including 24.7 Monitoring and Reporting, Capacity Planning and Chargeback, and Intelligent Automation and Diagnostics.
Veeam Availability Suite
Veeam Availability Suite is the simple, flexible and reliable solution that delivers:
• Unlimited storage capacity capabilities with Scale-out Backup Repository™ and Veeam Cloud Tier object storage support to provide the space you need and more
• A simple 2-step direct restore to AWS or Microsoft Azure for your cloud mobility needs
• Veeam DataLabs™: Verified recovery, security compliance, virtual sandbox testing and extra peace of mind to know your backups are ready when the feared disaster recovery time comes
• Enterprise application protection, built on a proven application-aware processing engine for Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle
• Taking your recovery operations to the next level with Veeam Explorers™ for Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle
• Instant access to content of ANY Veeam backup with the data integration API to allow specialized third-party mining and security analysis scripts and the ability to reuse your data
• The ability to further your automation with Remediation Actions for self-healing, policy-based fixes to common backup and infrastructure-related problems
• Time-saving capabilities to take the guess work out of capacity planning with performance and configuration assessments in Veeam ONE
Veeam Backup & Replication protects the following workloads:
AWS and Microsoft Azure
VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV
Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows and Linux
Microsoft, Oracle and SAP
• Monitoring and Analytics: AI-driven infrastructure monitoring and diagnostics, including automated remediation of unexpected issues for your critical backup and DR processes
• Backup & Recovery: Ensure your data is backed up and recoverable on your terms with various backup and granular recovery options
• Intelligent Automation: Machine Learning based diagnostics, as well as remediation actions, help resolve issues faster
• Cloud Portability: If the cloud is part of your data center strategy, be prepared to back up and recover to, from and within the cloud for portability and cost savings.
• Governance & Compliance: Effectively manage your backups from virtual testing, ensuring that copies of your data are recoverable, secure and compliant
What’s new in v10?
• Seriously powerful NAS Backup: Do it better with intuitive Veeam NAS Backup, monitoring and reporting capabilities with built-in CRC support for fast and reliable backups of your NFS, SMB/CIFS share and file servers.
• Multi-VM Instant Recovery: Accelerates Disaster Recovery with mass instant restores powered by Veeam’s next generation Instant Recovery engine.
• Veeam Cloud Tier copy mode: Enable the new copy mode in Veeam Cloud Tier to copy changed blocks instantly when your backup is done to maximize bandwidth allocation windows and minimize data loss. • Ransomware protection: Air gap for the cloud with the new intelligent immutability mode for Cloud Tier — get your data off site and protect it at the same time.
• Monitoring and reporting for Nutanix AHV: Veeam ONE includes data protection monitoring, reporting and alerting for Nutanix AHV to help you make informed decisions around the protection of Nutanix workloads.
• Veeam Intelligent Diagnostics: Enhancements include expanded data log analysis capabilities to remote components and support for localized systems for Veeam Backup & Replication servers.
• Intelligent backup copy: Save your DBA’s time — stop manually copying SQL transaction logs off site and let Veeam do it for you.
• Over 150 new features and improvements.